Removing ad - my e-mail not recognized

Sold my intake and carbs, tried to delete ad but could not. Had another, similar issue when I placed it. The first time it didn’t like my password, which I dutifully changed, all worked. Edited the post once - also worked. Now site claims no such e-mail address. Since I’m posting this, obviously my e-mail must be OK. What gives? I am VERY easily frustrated by any “new” tech glitches, but I managed to navigate this previously.

Larry,

We made some changes to the way the registration works on the ads site. Your ad and account may have fallen between the cracks.

Which ad, and what username are you using?

I’m going to move this over to #site-feedback

The Weber manifold with “SK” carbs, E-Type section. Under Larry Velk/larebob.

Thanks for follow up, Larry

Larry,

Indeed, your ad ended up a sort of orphan due to the account changes we made. Here is the updated user Guide:
https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/how-do-i-register-to-use-the-classified-ads/349045

Once we had the SSO software in place which makes the account creation and login seamless I purged a lot of accounts, there were more than 1200 spam accounts register, and it would appear that I deleted your account.

My apologies, it wasn’t intentional. If you’ve any other ads and you want them taken down give me a bell. You can of course use the Guide above to create an account at any time.