Replacing interior lamps with LED

I have replaced some of the interior lighting lamps with LED equivalents… So far I have replaced the two interior lamps and the integral reading lamps which are w5w, and I am now ready to replace the front and rear door puddle lamps. I still have to do the vanity mirror lamps, the footwell lamps and the under-door puddle lamps. It occurred to me that these lamps are supplied by a dimming power supply, i.e. they ramp up to full brightness when switched on and ramp down when switched off. I know that most LED lamps cannot be dimmed using a ramping voltage supply as the LED lamp and /or the power supply dimmer can be damaged. My question is: has anyone who has replaced these lamps with LEDs had any adverse problems? Will LED lamps damage the power supply module? Any experience based advice welcome.
PS: I wonder if the fact that the lamps in question are on DC power, not AC makes any difference to the dimming question?

Have you tried googling for dimmable LED bulbs? There appear to be a few available.

Robin, could you please post a link?

Just google dimmable LED bulbs and this comes up, possibly different suppliers may come up that are more relevant to your location.

Robin, these are all for domestic 230V use. Not 12V automotive.

Another google search;

:+1: Thank you Robin, I will investigate these.