S1.5 or II Stromberg linkage

Does anyone have one of these items they no longer need…#22 in the diagram…

I have one. Yours for shipping.

Hi There,
Thanks for responding. Couple of questions:

Where are you located.

The ball-joint on the end of mine has worn out ot round. Could you possibly measure yours to see if it has the same problem?

Thanks again.

Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been busy building a pool deck (with a 109° heat index).

I checked the ball end of the rod I have, and I fear it’s no better than what you are working with. It is also flat-spotted by a good amount.

Well blast!:worried:
Thank you very much for the offer and for checking it for me.

You’re welcome. Good luck with your search!

Hello again,
I’m still looking for some linkage parts between the carbs and the secondary throttles and it occurred to me that seeing as you have the
lower shaft, you might just have the carb/manifold parts I need also, and be willing to part with them?

I have a complete S2 intake, which is where that cross shaft came from. If you look me up in the classifieds you should be able to take a look at it.

Couldn’t find it I’m afraid. Searched under mminnich for e-type parts for sale. Search came up blank?do you have the stromberg carbs for sale?

No carbs. Just the intake and linkage. I’ll find the pic or ad and fwd to you. Hitting the hay for now.

Here was the ad.

https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/more-s2-e-type-parts/407222

Here is a pic of what linkage remains.

And to think, I crap-canned all the secondary linkage out of the duplex manifold I got for the Jeep!

Thanks,
I have the stuff on the manifold now and need only the pieces on the carbs.

Appreciate the help!