S2 E-Type NOS OSJI Interior Kit

(Include at least one picture)

Description:This is an NOS Biscuit, interior kit without the seats, manufactured by OSJI. I purchased this from an estate in 2004. It has the sill covers and padding, full hardura set, two rolls of vinyl for center console, etc., door panels with black plastic cups that go behind the inner door handles. Two headrests.
There is also a full carpet set which is the short cut pile that is correct for a S2. Asking $1250 ,offers or trades considered
Richard C

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Richard 580 370-6396

Cost of shipping (if selling): Actual cost

Willing to ship worldwide?

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

It’s this for a FHC or OTS?

This is an OTS kit.
RC

I suggest that you move this to the Classified Category of the forum before the Admins remove it. Wanted or 4Sale items are forbidden in the model-specific Categories.

I thought it was in the classified section. Thanks for pointing it out.
Richard

It’s odd as it has the format & disclaimer that happens when you post in the classifieds. I have no idea how you got that yet ended up here.

2 Likes