Scratch topic/practice piece E-Types

Jerry, thanks. I tried posting a pic a few days ago and was denied. No picture for me! Maybe the site saw the file as something bigger than it was. Anyway, 3MB shall be my cap. Appreciate the advice.
Jim

Jim,

A few days ago there was a problem posting photos larger than about 1M, but I understand that it is now fixed, so 3M is the limit.

-David

Ah, that explains it. Thanks David.
Jim

Testing my new-old ID

Cool Picture. I read the story a while back.

I think I’ve logged onto the new site but I can’t do anything once there. I was going to try sending a picture but the colored circle that’s supposed to be in the top right corner isn’t there. It’s possible that I’m not starting from the correct page or I’m incorrectly signed in. I’ve been going by the name CHFASTI when using the XKE forum and I think my user name is 1971Ser2_FHC. I have no idea where to go from her.

Stay online for a bit. I’m just finishing dinner and I’ll help you directly.

Andrew

My first try at adding a picture on the site.

I’m trying out the photo upload also. See a picture that shows how a “body guy” left the floor and rocker panel 2 inches apart!!

Mike

testing 123…

Nice looking car!!
pauls

First post & photo trial, IRS “hung out to dry” about 12 years ago.

Rod
67 OTS

https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/test-posts-all-over-the-place/349000

Is that yellow chromate?

Not sure, it’s John Deere primer, top quality and tough stuff. I used it and JD flat black paint on all the undercarriage and suspension parts that were supposed to be black, and it has held up admirably.

Rod

I think I’m here. we will see.

Experimenting with pasting a long URL…

Tom,
Rest assured, you’ve arrived :slight_smile
pauls

Tom:

very slight----guess when I figure it all out it will be OK:)