Self levelling system

Thanks for your reply. I have standard struts fitted now but I am getting a low brake pressure light on the dash plus antilock brake system fault. My question is, is the self levelling system at all connected to the normal brake booster or brakes ? I am confused there are two new faults after changing front brake discs and pads and pads on rear.
thanks

I have no idea what car you have.
There are 2 ABS systems fitted to the XJ40.(Bosch and TEVES)

The BOSCH system uses the front pump for SLS and booster for the brakes.

TEVES uses an electric pump motor for brakes and the front pump can be discarded if the SLS is deleted.

Any info for the Power Hydraulic Systems can be found in Jaguar Publication S73.

I got my paper document when I worked at the dealer but Jaguar later offered it as a .pdf for download years later.

I downloaded it from the Business-to-Business website when it became available over 20 years ago.

The file is too large to upload here but GUS should have it on his site because I sent it to him years ago.

I have a 1987 Daimler Jaguar I think it has the Bosch system but I will check. I think it does not have an electrical pump

I’m having the same problems with my XJ40 rear shocks. The car looks lower in the rear. I’ve snapped a total of three shocks in than 2000klms