Selling Large Inventory $25,000 Mostly Used Jaguar Parts 1950's thru early 1980's

Large Inventory *** For Sale at $25,000 *** Recently relocated to Florida, somewhat retired. I consolidated my inventories into long term storage in New Jersey. Everything is at one location, but it will be difficult to view things without considerable time and effort. Easy access, but tightly packed floor to ceiling, front to back.

I am now only sourcing the most rare and difficult parts to locate, for serious Jaguar owner(s). As always, I guarantee the correct, working part in good condition for your Jaguar. It is most helpful if you can provide me with the VIN of your Jaguar when making a request.

This is a great opportunity for the right person, with time on their hands, that likes the Jaguar cars. I am open to realistic offers and (at this time) can purchase more good, used, parts to add to this inventory. You could do very well just with the NOS inventory that is part of this package.

Two good inventories (actually three, see below). 70% of mostly used Jaguar XK 120, XK 140 XK 150, XKE / E Type MK I MK II MK IV MK V MK VII MK VIII MK IX MK X 3.8S 420 420G A little XJ6 Series I thru III I purchased most of these early parts from a 40 old restoration shop that was closed for years before I got them.
Also includes Approx. 15% good used parts for the Austin Healey 100-6, 3000, MGA, MG TD, TR-3, TR-4, Singer, Sunbeam that were picked up along the way.
15% NOS Jaguar parts, packaged with factory part numbers for the late 1990’s thru 2005 cars. Mostly fitting the X & S type

Way much more here than shown in pictures. This will not fit into a 28’ straight truck.

Includes many original, factory parts and service manuals for the Jaguar cars. I also have contact information for 200+ previous transactions with owners name, model of car(s) & phone numbers.

Best to call me at 856-316-8777 for a little better description and honest assessment. Not very organized, No inventory list, you will have to come out, spend a day (at least) and see for yourself.

No parts cars, I stopped parting cars out 20+ years ago.

Pictures shown represent a small portion of this inventory. This inventory might possibly fit into a 55’ container if properly packed, floor to ceiling, but you will have to leave some of the larger sheet metal and bumpers behind. I can provide you with assistance repacking, organizing and loading for a fee.

Again, Give Me A Call. *** Jersey Joe *** 856-316-8777

Description

Asking price (if selling): $25,000

Contact information: j.chilbert@verizon.net

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes, I can also provided labor and assistance at the buyers expense

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Joe, may be too late… :thinking:…! but have you still some parts for a 140 ?

Hello Plose, Sorry, I have not been involved with the Jaguar cars since my relocation. If you are looking for a part that is very difficult to locate, I might be of some help to you. What is it you need and where would it be shipped? Regards, Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe , i miss some chrome parts for my 140 fhc:
over riders front BD9756 and rear, C 8346, C 9689
2 seats slides : BD8816/17
Boot (trunk) handle BD11265? Door handle BD10614 and push button BD10614PB
Bonnet chrom finisher BD9779
Interior miror C8151 , boot lamp BD826, door knob estucheon BD9263/64
Jag badge BD9152
That’s for the beginning…!
If you can help or give me some adrees where i can ask ? it would be nice :pray:
Best regards
Yves

Hi Joe … some news ?

Hello Yves, Sorry, I can not be of any help. As mentioned, since I have not been doing much and have some extra time, I thought I could possibly help you locate a more difficult or very rare part(s) for your 140. There is the Jaguar Experience Site:

Be very careful with scams, people saying they have what you need. Always get fresh pictures sent to you of the parts your looking for. Use other common sense buying / payment practices when dealing over the internet.

Best Regards, Joe

Thank’s Joe….!:+1::wave:t2:

Envoyé de mon iPhone