Send XJ email to my address

Gentlemen: I tried to get the postings emailed to my address, but without success. It seems simple enough, but I can’t seem to make it work. “Check off email delivery ad save the changes.”

What am I doing wrong?That am I doing wrong.

Regards
Lou

Try posting your question on the “Site Feedback” forum. You may have better luck.
Phillip

Lou,

According to the server log they went out, and there aren’t any bounce messages. Are you sure they’re not landing in a spam folder?

Thank you Phillip. No, a review of junk mail does not show any posts.

Regards
Lou

List: despite my best effort, I am unable to direct email to my in box. Are there any tipical errors in setting that up?

Lou

Lou,

I still haven’t seen any bounces from your email. I just triggered a test email, from the server to your email address.

We know that you were receiving mails from the server when you reactivated your account, and I can see from the logs that the server has been sending you mails since Nov 29.

Perhaps we’re miscommunicating. Are you saying that you are not getting any emails from Jag-lovers at all?

Andrew:

Thank you for your response. Just to clarify, the only email I receive from Jag Lovers is the “Jag-Lovers Forum Summary.” The last one was was received yesterday at 7:39 PM as show below:

Aha!

Have you set the XJ category to watched?

Have a look in #user-guides-and-how-tos, there are a couple dealing with email mode.