Smog to idler, and a Thank you

Sorry for your loss, I lost my dad at 67.

Yes - always hard to now miss him - condolences.

Condolences Gary, very sorry to hear about your dad.

Yeah. Been there, It was tough to her of my Dad’s passing. Mom called me. I dropped to my knees on hearing. My heartfelt condolence.

Carl

Here’s a tip for laying on a hard surface to work on a car… I have an old folding cardboard seamstress’ layout board made by Dritz and others…

About 4’by6’ also can use in back of a suv for keeping it clean

1 Like

Dave, good luck tomorrow! Not quite sure what one says prior to a hip replacement operation, break a leg doesn’t quite seem right.
:grimacing:
Bob

Thanks, Bob. I just wish I could have my usual cup of coffee to get going this morning! Not today. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Thank you gentlemen for the kind words, and good luck Dave.
I hope all goes well.

Wife speaking! Have no idea what I am doing, but Dave did very well …He will be back on line when he gets home…

9 Likes

Wife, you done good. We are sure Dave did too!!!

4 Likes

Good news, thanks for passing the word

1 Like

Is Dave now inclined to change his ball joints on the Jag suspension?

2 Likes

Here is hoping that Dave recovers well - and yes, “Mrs. Dave” you did well passing message along.

Glad to hear that the procedure went well. Old car guys are tough, hoping he gets up and about and continue to work on his car.

1 Like

Well gents, I,m still here. Spending a few days at a Rehab center doing P. T., to toughen myself up so I can go home and rake leaves, and clean gutters! One of the therapists found me tablet with internet access and I actually remembered my password, which I Have not used in years, so we’re good to go! Let’s see what’s going on………

3 Likes

Hang in there, we wish you a speedy recovery. Stay away from the attractive nurses (smile)

Part of the rehab should be this:

Place a chair 2 feet away from you. Bend over so you can barely reach the surface of the chair, and now put a distributor cap on the chair and touch it, hold that position for 1 hour.

2 Likes

Chasing them is good therapy… When I busted my hand as a young guy, it was fun playing finger push with an attractive therapist… She was way out of my league. sigh

1 Like

Glad to hear you are moving around good Dave - the PT works though very tedious - having patience is the hard part.

And the no driving for 6(?) weeks, can’t remember how long it was for the wife to be out of the drivers seat (of the car, everything else???)