[SOLD] 10 inch clutch disc $25

Description: For sale is a nice reconditioned 10 inch clutch disc. Like new condition, never installed. $25 plus shipping in the U.S

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): included in price

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim,
If this fits the 10 inch spring pressure plate…I got it out…its on the counter…
Mitch. in Phoenix. 970 779 0456. call or text
To continue…I have a Manuel overdrive laycock compact A. with 10 splines and 1.15 inch whole…

I’m selling the 10 inch disc for the spring clutch. I’d have possible interest in the OD transmission.

I am trying to ascertain (find out) if this 10" friction clutch fits both the 10 inch pressure plate AND my laycock manuel overdrive trans (the trans is not for sale)?
If so, I will gladly purchase your clutch disc…
Mitch

Ok I was confused. It is for the 10 inch pressure plate and will fit your transmission .

Great…I will pay you thru pay pal…as I have done before…just need a total with shipping
Mitch. paypal is… cruisingtime@hotmail.com
ps. Tim there is a compact A on ebay under “1965 Jaguar full synchro”. asking $2k with offer. in New Jersey…I have a bell housing…I think

Private message sent…

Tim,
To the left is a heading that says MESSAGES and below that INBOX…nothing in the inbox
So no private message…
Do you want to go to JAGEXP.COM and send me a private message THERE?
Mitch

Thanks Tim…got your message “over there”…sold and glad to get it…and Jag-Lovers made it possible…thanks