[SOLD] 1952 XK120 OTS Mason, Ohio

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price Asking 49K.

Contact information: jimjordan479@gmail.com 513-218-2037

Cost of shipping (if selling): At buyer’s discretion

Willing to ship worldwide? Will cooperate with your shipper.

Up for sale is my '52 XK120 OTS. This car has been in my family since 1967. My dad converted it to Chevy V8 power back then since the original engine was disassembled and many parts were missing (cylinder head). Dad drove this car many miles after he restored it in 1995. He handed it down to me when he passed in 2011. When I got it it was undrivable as the wiring was completely shot. I purchased a full harness from Painless and my brother re-wired the entire car with a new fuse/ relay box and very nice connectors throughout. I machined a new aluminum dash panel and put new gauges in. The engine is an early '60s 327/300, It smokes and leaks some oil. The trans is a TH350. I still have the original 4 spd trans for the car (numbers matching) that dad had behind the V8. This car has never been rusted but for two small places behind the seats, inside the car. This car was inspected thoroughly this past summer by a very respected and reputable Jag expert from Michigan. He was very surprised at how rust free this car is. Battery boxes, rocker panels, boot and the rest of the car are all original and rust free. It was originally a disc wheel car with spats. I removed them and put MWS polished stainless 60 spoke 16" wheels and new Vredestein tires on the car 4 years ago. If you’re looking for a show car keep looking, there are plenty of six figure XKS for sale This is a daily driver or great candidate for restoration. It has some scratches and small dents. It starts runs, steers & stops great and you can jump in it and drive to dinner anytime you want. You may even surprise some folks pulling away from a stop light. I don’t need to sell it and I’m listing it here to gauge interest. I’ve had my fun with it and am finally ready to pass it on.
If you need more pictures (you will) I can send them via email or text. It obviously would be best to inspect & drive the car yourself before purchasing.

Many more pictures here. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PoTOiyD32ggcXZEvXgjswiB2YFZ4pkJo?usp=sharing

Thanks for looking,
Jim
513-218-2037

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

2 Likes

Certainly looks like a decent car! GLWTS!

It’s a lot of fun. Turns more heads than a Playboy bunny.
Thanks!

1 Like

Is it an auto 'box? Plus 20 forward speeds.

It’s a GM turbo 350 3 speed automatic.

Hi Jim,
I sent you an email - any chance you can forward some more photos

Thanks
Josh

Hi Josh, I have a flash drive at work with the latest pictures. Is there anything in particular you’d like photos of? Email your phone number and I’ll take any you’d like and text them to you. If you FaceTime we can do that also. Or I can email the pictures tomorrow am.
Thanks,
Jim

Also… the original manual trans goes with the car.