[SOLD] 95 XJS V12 coupe collectors

(Include at least one picture)

Description:I own 2 of the 51 V12 1995 XJS Coupe built for the US. One is a street car, never wrecked or to my knowledge rusted The other was use for a top speed run setup for manual trans never wrecked or rusted to my knowledge. I want $23000.00 for the both of them. This could get very long to describe. The 1st car is my street has abound 124K on it the other has around the same miles, around 124K. The car used for the top speed run has a roll bar still in it and has clutch pedal it comes with a new TKO 5 sp new bell housing scatter shield, used aluminum flywheel all original interior NO WIRES WERE CUT to do this every wire still has the original ends on its so everything can be plugged back to original.Comes with 2 hoods. I have lots of extra Jaguar parts that go with the package. Things like brake pads, caliper kits, gaskets, wheels, original factory parts manuals, original factory owners manuals, several factory parts manuals for the older cars. I am selling EVERY JAGUAR book, manuals pictures, anything that says Jaguar goes with the purchase. I have, I think 2 sets of flat heads , several HE heads. late 6.0 block several cranks, gaskets etc etc.
You would need a trailer to get the car used for top speed run, the other just get in a drive it. You come and if you see anything the looks like Jaguar, you can have.
I am 80 and I have a 30+ year history building Lamborghini Countach and early , Lamborghini so I figure something has to go. Right now I have a 18K offer for the street car, but would rather sell everything I have.
Call me and ask 803 3532 6257, you can try the cell, but where I live, it is hit or miss.
Thanks for your time
Chadbourn Bolles

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

That’s the end of an era. I think you were on jaglovers with your XJS when I got mine back in like 1997

1 Like

How you doing, yes I figured at 80 it was time to let this go.

Take care

Chadbourn Bolles
803 532 6257 h
803 798 3044 cell

I all goes well, everything is sold.