[SOLD] New/rebuilt brake set Mk2, Mk1 w discs $750.00 Lot

Description: For sale is a spare set of brake calipers I had for my Mk2. The fronts are 2-1/8 and are sleeved with stainless and had been in use. They were disassembled, cleaned and new seals and stainless bleeders installed. One extra stainless sleeved housing is included. The rears are all new 1.5inch bore 3 genuine Dunlop and one Girling brand. Rears also has stainless bleeder screws. Included are two and a half car sets of pads and a set of caliper to housing bolts. I have over $1000.00 in this lot. Asking a very reasonable price of $750.00 delivered in the U.S.

These are the same a the disc brake equipped Mk1.

Asking price (if selling): $750.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Free in the U.S 48

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hey Tim, I need those. PM sent.