[SOLD] Wanted E-type caliper pistons

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I’m looking for caliper pistons for a 1966 E-type brake calipers. 3 fronts and 4 rears.
I bought some sleeved calipers but they didn’t have pistons. Let me know if you can help.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): I’ll pay

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Find a Jag rest. shop near you and pay a visit. Most of the restored E’s get all new calipers, and the old calipers get trashed. It saves time and money to go with new with no “come-backs” later.

Phil.

Hello, not sure if you are still looking for pistons, I just noticed that R.W Classics on Ebay has listed a bunch of them. Just thought that I’d let you know, Jim.

Thanks. I am looking. Must have missed them as I can’t find them in there store. Thanks for the heads up.

They were just listed when I saw them, check their newest listings they put out a bunch and some are different then others, Jim.

They weren’t list when I check. I contacted them and they had a set. So Thank you!

On a side note I would still be interested in that 420 sedan engine.

I have been buying a few items from them so some times I can get good deals. I still have the engine available, the weather is still on and off here and I have a LOT of Yard Work and Vegie Garden planting to do before I start on the 420. I have someone in Tenn. interested in the roadable 420 so I have to work that into things to do, getting it running again, has been sitting awhile. In order for me to remove the engine I will have to finish removing the rear suspension first. I got some of it done in the fall however living by myself there is always too many other things that need to be done.
I also still have the S. 1 4.2 wire harnesses available I bought them from R.I. YEARS Ago. also have a N.O.S. Header tank and Many Other Parts I know that you will be interested in. Keep in contact, Jim.