Solved by altering one at local shop

Description: Had one made at local shop.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): I’ll pay or email label

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Damn I have one😇

1 Like

I just had a guitar shipped from Orstraaalia: I cannot imagine the cost for THAT!!!

I’d just get one fabbed up.

1 Like

We have a local guy, decades of experience, when I changed my V12 auto to manual he altered my original one, all balanced, less than $200 (a while back now)

Not every city has a driveshaft expert either I guess

Tim, I have several sitting here, and you are not far away. Come and look take your pick, I figure $75.00 each your choice, Jim. If you need pics I’ll take a few.

1 Like

I have several days off work now, so maybe Saturday I could make the trip.

If you don’t mind taking a pic. Also could you confirm compressed length. Thank you!

Tim, The driveshaft that I believe to be from a S- model/420 is pictured. In closed position it measures 45" flange to flange, and they are 3 3/4" across. It has been sitting for sometime and will need the U-Joints replaced and the spline shaft/yoke freed up. With that being said I’ll go down to $50.00 for it, IN addition to that 1 I have a pile of different models available for viewing/measuring. As far as my location I am 1 mile south of New Carlisle, which is 10 miles west of South Bend/ N.D. easy to get here either St. RD 2 or U.S 20, Jim.

Thank you. I looked and it’s about 3hrs each way. My wife picked up shifts at work. So leaves me home with my kids. I’ll plan a trip sometime…

Plus I re-measured and need a shaft 51.75 inch long flange to flange in working position.

Tim, I did some more looking and found the driveshaft from the blue 420 I parted out awhile ago. See Pics, the flange holes line up, length is correct. Does have old u-joints, and need to loosen up the spline/yoke.

Something to consider, all of the other ones I have are 2 piece or too short, Jim.