Strange Tach behaviour and engine issues after distributor service '85 HE v12

Dear friends! I apologize for the long break in between replies, but I’ve been swamped with studies and haven’t really had the time for the anxiety induced experience the jaguar induces!

I’ve undertaken quite a bit of reparations since we last spoke.

• Faulty TPS replaced, new one has removed issues with idle ‘dying down’ upon first throttle response somewhat, it still occurs sometimes but hard to pinpoint when.
  • Draining of fuel tank and replacement of filter and pump after leakage on right side tank and noisy pump showed clean left tank, continuing using only one tank until right tank has been removed, repaired, and cleaned.
  • New spark plug wires and plugs rechecked and gapped, some dirty but compression figures show between 12-14 bar (175-200 psi) on all cylinders.
  • Vacuum is 12.5 inhg on the B bank and 10 inhg on the A bank measured from the FPR vacuum lines.
  • Ignition timing checked, aprox. 20*BTDC @ 3000RPM

After these repairs where done the galopping as linked above seems to have decreased, but I am yet to take it for a longer drive.
I do however have one concern, after letting the car stand for a few weeks I had to move it aprox. 30 miles, initially the car was galloping like crazy when given light throttle (doesn’t occur above 25% throtte), however, after almost flooring it there was a large cloud behind the car, my friend driving behind be described a large cloud of water, after which the galopping stopped. When starting the car the first time after winter there was also a large amount of soot mixed with water (n.b. not oil) which splattered everything behind the car the first minute after startpup.

I am still a bit unsure of where to go now, the ignition system has been almost entirely replaced, with only the coil being the same, however I tried replacing it with a new single coil with no difference. The fuel seems clean and filter in the tank was clear, the inline fuel filter has been replaced, all injectors are ticking at the same volume and pitch. When I first purchased the car almost two years ago the AAV was tested and fully functional, the plan is to check it again, but I find it hard to see that just the AAV would result in such wild galloping.

I know that I have a misfire on the B bank, A bank is functioning in full, the plan is also to remove the injectors and clean them, but again, would a faulty injector cause such galloping? Do you have any thoughts on a way forward?