Suggested Chicago-area jag servicers?

Have a '95 XJS and appreciate suggestions for general maintenance, to fix convertible mechanism, replace/fix alarm and replace temp control knob and sunvisor clip.

Many thanks!

Here’s the deal with Jaguars: If you don’t wanna go broke maintaining them, you need to perform as much of the repair work yourself as you possibly can. If you don’t have the tools needed to perform a repair, you need to borrow or buy that tool. If you have no idea how to fix stuff, you need to learn – you can usually get enough help here to get the job done. Make mistakes, ruin stuff, get frustrated – you will STILL be loads better off and happier than trying to find a guy to do the work, paying him top dollar, then finding another guy to fix whatever the first guy f***ed up, paying him to fix THAT, and finally figuring out you should have just done the work yourself in the first place.

Very true, Kirbert, and thanks for the response. I have my own '65 E-type and do exactly that. This query is for a friend with more means than mechanical aptitude, so she’s looking for a trustworthy place.

I had luck with a company called Jaguar Services on the south side.
There’s another place called Helmet and ?
Haven’t used them but they were suggested by others they are in western burbs.

The usual disclaimer crap goes here!!!

Where in the Chicago area? I have had good experiences with Francen in Algonquin.