Tach Generator (2) for sale

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Selling two Tach Generators fits XK150, EType S1, MK2, MK10 both need to be rebuilt

Asking price (if selling): $150 for both

Contact information: Chuck Anderson, chuckcwu@earthlink.net, 360 874 1801

Cost of shipping (if selling): TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Chuck
I could use one for parts specifically the insulator on top for the wire connection. I have a good generator for a spare needs the part

Jim

Is one available? Might be interested.

Hello

Still have both of them available.

$80 for one, or $150 for both… plus shipping costs

Cheers

Chuck Anderson

I recently bought two of the black plastic terminal pieces from one of the major sources. Not sure who. If you can find it listed I think I still have them in the bag they came in. It had a label.

I just want that time lapse video of you packing and unpacking your jaguar… :slight_smile:

I saw them listed at Terry’s but didn’t have any $30 don’t need it ( spare gen) might just glue mine together broke it removing the engine years ago
I’m smarter now
Cheers

Hey Paul,

Good to hear from you…

That was taken by Chuck (what-his-name) at a Jag Club get-together up in Bellingham WA 8-10 yrs ago. That was a fun day… I think you know him…he drives a gun metal blue '65 OTS… Didn’t he come out to CO and visit you some years back?

Anyway…I’ll see if I can find the .mov clip on my computer.

FYI …After 22 years I’m selling the Jag. Getting too old for hi powered cats. My project car now is a '66 VW Beetle

Cheers,

Chuck

@chuck_goolsbee!

Maybe he still has it somewhere!

I understand the impetus for getting rid of one’s Jaguar… As you probably knew, I did that six years ago.

Way more than that. I left NW Washington in mid-2010. Yes, that movie is still on my web server somewhere. Let me check. Here we go:

Stuffed FHC

http://etc.goolsbee.org/jag/stuffedFHC.mov

1 Like

Hi Chuck,

Good hearing from you.

That video got a lot of laughs over the years…

The link you just sent did not have a video on it???

Could you take another look on your server?

Thanks,

Chuck