The First, And Maybe Last...,

Pauliepalooza Tool Sale!

This is primarily for those who are in Colorado, but if anybody is interested in any other smaller, easier-to-ship items, I’ll be happy to help you!

22 July, 2024, I’ll be having a yard sale-style tool sale, out of my shop. If you are interested in attending or know a friend who would like to come, PM me.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, Paul

If you have good metal files, especially body solder type, but really anything I would be interested. Shouldn’t be too hard to ship and there would not be any rush. Let me know.

Thanks

Rod

1 Like

I will keep you in mind: I think I already gave away all my bodywork tools.

Thanks, Paul. Of course, any of the special Jaguar tools you have accumulated and don’t need might be of interest too, if Craig and others have not already spoken for them.

Rod

Need to get T shirts made for the Pauliepalooza World Tour:

2 Likes

I am so stealing that, to use for my email blurb! Thank you… :slight_smile:

“Hatchets on my left
Ring spanners to my right
Stuck in the middle, a Jew!”

3 Likes