The J.C.N.A. Loan-a-Tool Program

Amen to that … :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL, Palmdude … I think it was Rodney Dangerfield that said that … (or was it Groucho Marx?) :laughing:

Well, to answer my own question, I just looked it up and the lowest level patron (“Bronze”) is only $50.00. So, maybe that’s the ticket for those of us not so “economically well-endowed” … :wink: Here is the link to the needed form:

https://www.coventryfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Coventry-Foundation-insert-back-3.2018-v2-1.pdf

I thought it was W.C. Fields.

Had to look that one up to make sure … It was the incomparable Groucho, although he didn’t say that about joining a potential club or accepting their offer to join, as I had thought. It was upon his resignation from a club that he belonged to that it came up:

Dick, to clarify then, the tool program has ALL the tools available that are shown in the factory workshop literature drawings on the J.C.N.A. website? If not, might be a good idea for someone who has time to go through those and list only the ones that are actually available (or cross out the ones that aren’t), in order to “avoid future disappointment and regret”. :laughing:

If you go to the JCNA tool loan program, you will see that there already is a PDF of the tools available, listed in numerical order with alternate part numbers. There have been tools added since. I did this list years ago and my database program crashed so it has not been updated. If you need a tool that is not listed, then you will have to resort to the old fashion method of talking on the telephone and asking about your specific need. There are a lot of additional tools added since the list was made. It would be nice for “someone” to update the list. Do I sense a volunteer?

You can also go to the Coventry Foundation.org website and become a patron online using paypal.

Enough of the poor mouthing. If you can’t afford the car, sell it.

Not sure who this is aimed at???

John,

Not sure what you mean by that comment, or who you’re directing it at. Either way, it’s not very constructive. Please understand that people of all ages and backgrounds love and care for Jaguars, sometimes on a shoestring budget. That doesn’t make them any less deserving of help.

Everyone; let’s keep it light and keep it friendly. After all, this entire site is for helping each other, and for keeping our Jaguars on the road.

Gunnar
(Admin)

… Ive heard of this “having a budget” to support this hobby.

Do you have the address to which I can apply for this “money?”

:wink:

Broke my planned budget ceiling many moons ago. But hey, at least I mo longer own a boat :slight_smile:

Dear Board,

I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

Sincerely yours,
Groucho Marx.

Telegram. He had resigned from a country club and they wanted to know why.