The question no-one was asking

Here’s an update on our “Plan B” rear suspension. I’ve moved it here from the original discussion because it seems a more appropriate location and I don’t want this minority interest to obscure the original question on that topic (torsion bars).
Here’s the point where we left it there: Torsion bar handedness - #83 by Mike_S

Attached is a concept view of the rocker arm rear suspension we’re considering, looking in the left corner of the trunk from behind the car. It still needs a lot of detail work but seems to confirm the idea is viable. It’s a backup, we’ll only do it if we run into a problem with the conventional double A-arm and inclined damper layout. (I have some concern there about damper and driveshaft clearances that we won’t be able to resolve till we have physical parts a few weeks from now).
I don’t see this giving great technical advantage unless it’s the only one that fits in the available space. Fortunately we’ve already moved the outer structure beam (ghosted at far left) above the floor so we have stiffness where the rocker pivot will require it. Similarly we have a beam (right side, dark) below the floor to take diff loads, that would be easy to integrate with the centre damper bracket. The biggest question is probably how to integrate a rocker pivot without compromising the outer beam - more thought required on that one. I think the pushrod itself will be relatively straightforward, replacing the damper in the current design. The damper is just illustrative, the length would be adjusted to suit lever length(s).
I looked at a pullrod but concluded I prefer to have the dampers and mechanism above the diff rather than below, where space and access would be more difficult.
Comments and suggestions welcome as always.