There could be more than one Jaguar Sports Car model soon

Further to my earlier post; Luggage was a problem on the XKE but a suctioned rack on the trunk helped.

At that time we had a miniature Schnauzer dog, about 12 pounds, gray and white. “Witzel” short for vinerschnitzel, loved the Jag. He was small enough that he could prop his two front paws on the small center arm rest and his two back paws, spread wide, on the the back shelf, behind the two seats which was somewhat above our waste height. In that position he could see out the windows when standing or lay down for a long drive.

We taught him that when we were going into a long turn, for example a highway entrance ramp, we would tell him “right turn Witzel” and he would stand up, brace his rear legs and lean into the turn.

Those were the days.

Lou

1 Like

Paul,
Along with the E we’ve had a couple of Miata’s with the last being a 2005 Mazda Speed and both were great cars with the later being outstanding but unfortunately we were side swiped while sitting at a light that did extensive damage.

New ND: pulls strong to 160kph, a bit weaker to I think 230, but up there it’s not as much fun (not that stable). It’s light, direct, comfortable, about as roomy as the E: for curvy roads and the city the Mazda is the best car I‘ve ever driven and for long distance the E is sweet.
Anything but the computer (touch doesn’t work while driving) is perfect. The steering a little light but the gearbox and the brakes make up for it. Uncomplicated and easy.
A light Jag?

1 Like