TSBs, Anyone - Att'n Motorman

I thought I remember sometime back there is a website that has ALL the XJS TSBs on it, and remember one time printing out all of them from that site (but since lost :frowning_man: ). By process of elimination, I did find some on JagRepair,com, but it does not apparently contain ALL of them. Does anyone know of the site that has ALL of them? I was looking in particular for the 10/90 one, which covers installing those &&*_*T)&^& door seals, but didnā€™t find it on there. :slightly_frowning_face:

Motorman, youā€™re our expert re: TSBs ā€¦ ?

I sent Gus ALL the .pdf TSBs I had from when I worked at the dealer. He has all I have and more since otherā€™s have sent him some as well. (mostly newer than 2006 when I quit the dealer)

I have 3 ring binders full of older TSBs, Some never made it to the .pdf that Jaguar got into when everything went ā€˜on-lineā€™ and we stopped getting paper documents from Mahwah NJ.

Maybe someday I will spend a few days, dig out my old paper TSBs from the plastic tubs and convert them to .pdf? (gotta get motivated first)

ETA.
There is nowhere on the interweb that contains all the TSBs because all of them are NOT converted to .pdf or other electronic documents.

It would take someone like me to scrounge through all the older paper and convert them.

There are some people that worked at the dealer longer than I did and might have some from the 60s, 70s and early 80s?

I take it that ā€œJagRepairā€ = Gus ? :confused: I know I had that particular TSB at one time (even printed it out) b/c thatā€™s the one that shows how to temporarily tape up the door seal while installing it, and the sequence to follow as far as going around the perimeter of the door opening with it went. :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks for responding, Motorman ā€¦ stay cool over your way! :sun_with_face:

btw, if the TSB is # ā€œ10/90ā€, would that mean it was issued in October of 1990?

Gus owns the jagrepair site. He wanted to know how I had thousands of TSBs that I constantly posted instead of answering questions directly. I thought it a waste of time to describe what Jaguar had already issued as info in the form of TSBs so I just posted the TSB.

I sent him several DVDs full of documents that I had accumulated over the years of working at the dealer.

He cataloged and uploaded to his site.

The TSBs are laid out in sections according to the area of info.
The XJ-S and XJ40 are combined as of the late 1980s (when they were the cars produced by Jaguar)
Section 04 is GENERAL
12 ENGINE
17 EMISSION
18 ENGINE MANAGEMENT
19 FUEL SYSTEM
26 ENGINE COOLING
and so onā€¦

The second number is the sequential issue numberā€¦

The EARLIER TSBs are numbered differently but not converted to electronic media so if you do not have the paper document, it is probably not going to be on the internet.

Some may have survived as .pdf but most are just lost in 3 ring binders.

I donā€™t see a 10-90 TSB but I might look through my paper collection someday.

1 Like

If you want your own hard copy there is a book for sale here

1 Like

Thanks. I wonder if ā€œup to '94ā€ means the MY '94 is included? Thatā€™s what Superblue is, so thatā€™s what I need. :confused: