Wanted: CAC2764 Lugnuts

cac2764 lugnut

early wheel cover2
Description: In need of lug nuts for early Series III XJ6 XJ12 wheel cover. Would like full set of 20, will consider smaller quantities. These nuts are slotted to accept a washer, which holds the wheel cover against the wheel. I’ve included a photo of the early wheel cover just for reference

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: dougdwyer1@comcast.net

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Bet @Paul_M_Novak or @Robert_Laughton gots’em!

Those look a lot like lug nuts used on Triumph Spitfire. Don’t know how close you need to be.

Found 1 for you :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

JAGUAR XJ6 S3, Series 3 CHROME WHEELNUT NOS WHEEL NUT | eBay

Doug,
I have an eBay auction open for five used chrome plated Series III XJ6/XJ12 wheel nuts. Just search eBay for “Jaguar CAC4549” and you should find them. I had a different part number for them so I am not sure that they are what you are looking for.

Paul

I’ve heard mention of Triumph nuts elsewhere. I’ll do some checking. I doubt that a Spitfire has 1/2-20 wheel studs, though.

Cheers and thanks
Doug

Thanks Paul. Those are not what I need for steel wheels, though

That’s it ! Only 19 to go!

Cheers
DD