Wanted Good 3.8 Crankshaft

Description: I’m looking for a nice 3.8 (same as 3.4) crankshaft. Prefer STD in great condition, but would consider other cuts.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Tim

I think I have a few, do you know the part number?

I could get a number later this afternoon. The crank I’m looking for uses the rope seal.

Part number I came up with is: C18350/1

Hi Tim

I have one from a 3.8S that’s pretty good. I can’t seem to find the part number on it just the engine number stamping.

That should work. My block is a 3.8S. If its a rope seal type we’re good. How much do you want for it?

I’ll have to check , I’m about to leave on a trip and won’t be back till about this time next week. If you don’t find anything before then let me know. I’ve got $500 into the block and crank I’d be happy with $300 or $500 for the whole thing.

Thank you! I’ll take the crank. No rush as I’m working on body work fully, so engine is not a priority yet. I can wait until you’re back.

Tim