WANTED: MK 7 Bucket Seats

Looking for a restorable pair of bucket seats for my 1954 MK 7. These do not have picnic tables as the MK 8, 9 have. Color and leather condition are not important as I will have them redone. I have found they can be shipped individually in a standard box available from U Haul that fits perfectly.

Contact information: Please PM me about what you have and we will work out payment and shipping or pickup.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Robert_Laughton may have some.

Thanks Paul, but I sold the Mk7 and 9
Rob

I’ve obtained one decent restorable MK 7 Bucket seat and a pair of very rough ones that I may be able to make a second seat from. But still looking for one more decent one, anybody out there have one or know of one?

Best regards,
Tom Brady

I do have one spare seat in very reasonable condition. But the snag is I am in the Netherlands (Europe) and I do not think you will cover the transport costs!

Can you send a picture of it and let’s look at what shipping cost would be. I’ve sent seats like these across country to the west coast in boxes from U Haul at not too outrageous prices. Also what is price? Does the screw mechanism work?

Best regards,
Tom Brady

PM replied