Wanted: Neglected XJS in Northeast USA

A coworker is looking for an XJS V12 Coupe that needs some love. Maybe a car with some miles on it, but not wrecked paint or interior. Ok if it hasn’t run lately. Must be priced appropriately :slight_smile:

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Go on Facebook Marketplace and you will find them in abundance.

We both refuse to be on Facebook :slight_smile:

I was on it around 2005. They sent an ex a message “Do you know ___ ____ “ suggesting they reach out and friend my mother. That was it. Gone immediately.

3 Likes

I have a great car for your friend. Contact me off list at sjniznik@msn.com and I can give the details. It happens to be a 1983 coupe five speed conversion with new interior.

1 Like

Still looking! Send me your cars.