(Wanted) Original Leather Seat Covers, 1969 XKE, E Type Series 2, OTS, Dark Blue

Description: Been able to salvage a surprisingly good original interior just need original properly used seats in Dark Blue Leather.

Contact information: camhomedwg@live.com
Mobile 817-723-1641

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

What condition is acceptable?

Apologies for delay as missed your relay and would hope to find covers worthy of repair and possible use in original condition car. Please send photos if available. Thanks for reply

If black is dye-able/acceptable I have a brand new OEM Unipart S2 set, from an ex manager of Unipart who lived near me. The other option would be light repairs to the good set I am replacing which have a nibble near the cubby box, from memory. They are good enough as-is for a driver, so for the right money I might part with the new ones as the car will never be concours standard anyhow.

PeterCrespin,

Thank you for your reply and would certainly be interested in light repairs to the good replacing set if that is an option. Please confirm and what are you thinking on money.
Thanks again,
Craig Morgan
817-723-1614

1 Like

I’ll take some photos later.

Better than I remembered. Both seat faces (backs and bases) are very good. Just two small patches on the sides of the right seat back, of which the one near the sill is very low and hardly visible. The other one would be almost hidden by the cubby box.

$200 assuming I can get them off without serious problems?

Apologies for the delay been on travel and away from the Internet yes they look very good $200 is more than fair do you also have the center console cover? Please proceed if you are willing let me know how you prefer payment./

Craig Morgan
817-723-1641

| PeterCrespin
June 10 |

• | - |

Better than I remembered. Both seat faces (backs and bases) are very good. Just two small patches on the sides of the right seat back, of which the one near the sill is very low and hardly visible. The other one would be almost hidden by the cubby box.

Just realized these are series 1 seats I have series 2 with the headrest? Seems they are not correct ?

Craig Morgan
817-723-1641

Apologies for the delay been on travel and away from the Internet yes they look very good $200 is more than fair do you also have the center console cover? Please proceed if you are willing let me know how you prefer payment./

Craig Morgan
817-723-1641

| PeterCrespin
June 10 |

• | - |

They have headrests so the covers are S2.

I agree. It looks like Peter’s seat are series 2, with headrests and the black hinges. S1 seats use the chrome hinges.

Correct. Series 2.

What length of top cubby lid cover?

Pete

Apologies, could not see forest for the trees… headrest are clearly visible now on computer could not see on the phone. So, shall we start again. Yes, would be pleased to proceed at your price if you are still willing.

Best regards

Checking on cubby length, back to you soon

Anything you may need in future please don’t hesitate to drop me a message

Well he’s bought nothing from me, so who knows?