Wanted: original rubber seals for a '61 FHC

Hello,

For an early '61 FHC I am looking for genuine original NOS or well-preserved used rubber seals. Only original items, no later reproductions. By that I mean all the seals around the door openings, on the a and b-pillar and door sill, around the rear side windows, on/around the trunk lid, around the front and rear windows, the bonnet the bumpers etc… I am willing to pay a good price for the right items.
Thank you for every hint.

Regards
John

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

john , i just might have all ur looking for or close to it ,its all original not after market ,i prefer u text me, all these rubber seals i have been in cool dry storage a long time and are very good condition.609-489-2149 robert

Hello Robert,

Thank you. You have a pm.

John

John,call609.489.2149

john, text or call me on the seals

Hello Robert,

I have send you another pm with a personal information. I hope this works.

Best regards
John

i do not have voice set up on phone, only way is to call thks

your e mail ,gets sent back try someother way?

try this (mermaidchaser69@comcast.net) if that don’t work, we try smoke signals.!!