WANTED - Roller Tires 185 / 195 / 205 x 15 Tubeless

Folks, I’m looking for some gently used tires (4) for my S1 E-type - only for roller use. My current 25 yr rollers are quite dry-rotted and I’m hesitant to add any addtl pressure for fear of a complete blow. Flexible on size 185 / 195 or 205 x 15 tubeless.

Thanks,
Nick

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I had a similar situation recently with the FHC I’m restoring. I just went to one of the local tire stores and bought some used tires. These tires are more than good enough for a roller set.

I have a brand new set of 5 185/70/15 Dunlop tyres that must be 25+ years old. Look to be in perfect condition dry stored I’m my garage, nay problem, I’m in New Zealand :imp:

Thanks, Robin, but shipping would be quite a problem to the states $$$$

You could put tubes in a tubeless tire. Wire wheel guys do it all the time. Find the tubes of the cheaper than shipping a tire from anywhere

Tractor Supply!

Since you are flexible on size and these are for roller use, are there any used tire shops in your area?

what is your time frame??? where are you

Hello Pete, no special time table, I expect to be on jack-stands for most of the summer… I’m in SW Ohio (Cincinnati).

Thanks Nick