Welcome to Our Own Category!

Thanks to Gunnar we finally have a category exclusively for X150 owners!
Tell about your cars and what you love about them.

Dan Sater II

It will be nice to have a place to discuss these cars. Mine is stored comfortably away for the winter but I will be playing with it from time to time, doing some cleaning and polishing. Can’t wait for spring.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Welcome!! Now it’s a party of two.:blush:

I have the opposite situation with my older jags. I am just now bringing them out of the garage as the hot, humid summer months are hard on my hot running V-12 XJS.

Hopefully others will join us soon.:blush:

Regards,

Dan

Well, just because it might be the smallest list doesn’t mean it can’t be the busiest and friendliest. I’m fairly new to the X150 I bought it in July of this year. I flew to Montreal to pick it up and drove it across most of Canada to get home, and them kept going to a family reunion in Edmonton. It is a wonderful car to cover ground with. Here I was in Wawa, Ontario.

Tony,

I agree!! :blush: Beautiful car! Here is a picture of my 09’ XKR along with my others. This is my second X150. The first was an 07’ coupe which I loved. I almost traded in for a new F-Type, but loving the luxuriousness of my XK went instead for low mileage XKR.

I think you’ll have to try that pic again. Mine didn’t load on the first try either.

I see that now…done!!! :slight_smile:

Now THAT is how to ornament a driveway.

1 Like

Cool shed! Is that galvanised roofing?

Opps! Missed the comments… my 2010 XKR in shot, (along with my some of my other therapy rides). Hope to get some good exchanges on the new x150 pages.
Peter

Yep, nondescript building I rent about 4 miles from my house…it’s my de-stress palace, (although I can’t say that now since I have retired)… it used to be a gas station then a pool hall and at some time was a Greyhound stop, apparently. The XKR is sitting where it would be if pumping gas - you can just see the old concrete pad.

I am envious. Here it is quite difficult and expensive to find space for storage, space to actually turn a wrench is nigh to impossible to find.

Peter,

Welcome!! Nice rides. Andrew welcome too!
Cool workshop!! Mine is in my garage. My wife let me make it my Jag Shop!!

Welcome, all. It’s good to see the list growing. Since we are getting to know each other a bit, I’ll share a photo of my British fleet as well. Whenever I make a change in the lineup, I pose them in the backyard for a family photo. I took this one when I added the XKR this summer. By the way, my TR6 was once green as well. It turned red when I turned 40 and just had to have a red sports car. I couldn’t afford one so I painted the one I had.

1 Like

Hi Dan, nice setup but looks far too clean for any work to take place :slight_smile:
I’ve been pondering a life so what brand of lift do you have and what made you chose it over others?
Peter

1 Like

Peter,

I’ve been exposed.:laughing: In my defense this was right when we moved in.

It’s a Prokar? I found it for price and the fact that it was being sold fairly locally. From what the installer told me most of the lifts in this price point ($1850-2400) are all made by same place in China and various labels are affixed. It has been fine so far, but I mainly use it for storage. Although it is handy for underneath work. I like that it is mobile with included wheels. I’ve moved it three times now.

Just joined so thought I would post a picture of my car.

Hi James,

Beautiful car. Welcome to our own category.

Dan Sater

Hi Dan and thanks. Should you or anyone else have any nagging electrical problems, give me a shout, only too willing to help if I can.

Jim