Well somebody had a great birthday

Stopped by @Dick_Maury shop today to pick up some parts for the coupe and Dick mentioned that he bought himself a birthday present…

7 Likes

Wow------what a car. But–where’s the E-Type Dick?:):slight_smile: Great BD gift!

Brilliant! One of my favorites.

Happy birthday, Dick!

Early birthday present. Came across this one and it clicked all of the right boxes. I had sold my XKE roadster at Pebble Beach in 2010. I sold the green XKE race car a few years later. Although I no longer own a XKE, I have them in the shop all of the time. I have 3 right now as one was picked up the other day. So don’t really need one of my own as I can take a drive most any time.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Dick. Great car.

Just goes to show how Dick continues to get even smarter with age. I sold my Porsche turbo & 911’s and bought Jaguars.

3 Likes

For a man of 39, Dick, you’re doing quite well…:wink:

Happy birthday!!! :birthday::tada::partying_face:

1 Like

I owned a 9114S (non-turbo) for 8yrs. Best engineered car I’ve ever owned, shouldn’t have sold it!

Happy Birthday Dick, Loved my 3 Porsches. unfortunately my butt didnt. Every one just hurt too much. My last Porsche was an 2009 Targa 4S 6spd. Loved it but just couldnt sit in it.

Regards,
Allen

Happy Birthday Dick , you have a great selection for a present. I had a 911E which was a great car I’m sorry I sold it.

Dick, you need to bring your new toy to Road Atlanta. PCA has an event in April.

Thanks Ben, will check it out.

Still have the Ferrari?..

Yes, still have the Ferrari, Aston Martin and Corvette plus daily drivers.

Quite a stable, sir.
PLEASE - order those three vehicles by

Reliability

Smiles per gallon

Best ride in the twisties

1 Like

Let me know if you get tired of the ferrari

Wow, happy birthday, Dick.