What small addition have you added to your car?

Hi all
Went for a ride today in nice cool weather and it was so comfortable to drive with a rest pedal that I installed.

This is one of a small addition that is great.
What small addition have you made?

4 Likes

Well, my 3 y.o. grand daughter is a small addition and makes the car much more fun to drive.

10 Likes

My wife’s request, an armrest cupholder:

interiorshot

2 Likes

Added a third brake light.

4 Likes

Added an alligator leaper and some .30 calibre guns :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Burning Man, here comes James!

2 Likes

Not Burning man. Mad Max #whatever.

1 Like

Looks more like a growler, which would be more appropriate on the XJS.
I hate leapers on XJSs.

1 Like

Truly magnificent.

BFD, if you were serious you would have mounted .50’s

3 Likes

He’s going to need his ‘water wings’.
Cheers,
LLynn

1 Like

I just read about that mess…:cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::droplet:

I can’t imagine how bad that will be, they don’t even have toilets-yuck! Talk about up to your neck in…
Cheers,
LLynn

1 Like

This all started with a foot rest pedal

3 Likes

Circling back to that, installing a dead pedal in Tweety was one of the best things I ever did to it.

WOW, I thought that I was the only LOOSE NUT out there !!! Glad to know that I have company, Jim.

1 Like

I added a dashcam. Gives me piece of mind whenever parked out of view. I just leave the phone on and can watch if need be or at least periodically check in and not have to worry. Also gives me instant access to cool driving footage. In the picture below, I’m gawking at Jay Leno as he passed by. He was looking derisively at the kit porsche in white ahead of me and then gave me a thumbs up.

5 Likes

I have one of those. Her mother doesn’t think she’s old enough for a ride but she delights in sitting in it, yanking on the wheel and flipping switches!

Me too my grandson is 2 1/2 years old and I can’t wait to take him for a ride. Right now his mother won’t let me plus I don’t know how to fit a car seat in. I guess I have to wait for the appropriate age.

At about 6 mos old.

4 Likes

My smallest addition…

10 Likes