As previously noted, yesterday I replaced my rear brakes. Drove the car around the block and noticed drivers side window would not go up.
- Removed door panel (disconnected door light)
- Cleaned and lubed door tracks
- Did the same clean and lube on passenger door.
- Cycled windows in auxiliary mode
- Removed key from ignition
- Went to put door panels back on this morning after leaving off overnight
- Went to start car…completely dead, faint door buzzer, no lights, nothing
- Tried to jump with charger… nothing but clicking and pre-start dash lights
- Battery is 6 weeks old and reading 3VDC on my multi-meter
Where do I start to diagnose? Bad battery? I am almost positive I turned the key off and removed it from the ignition which is my SOP. If I mistakenly left the key in the auxiliary mode over night, would that kill the battery to the point it would drain and not be able to jump with a fully charged charger?
Thanks in advance for any guidance.