Where to buy doeskin vinyl?

I want to get my drivers seat re-trimmed, probably in vinyl as i would think leather would be to expensive, can anyone reccomend a place to order it online in the correct colour?

I have found a place selling ‘ambla doeskin vinyl’ , it says that it is for a jaguar but doesnt specify which model.

Thanks

I got some high quality doeskin (AEE) vinyl from Paul’s Jaguar in FL. I also found a virtually perfect match by sending a sample to American trim and Upholstery Supply (Tulsa OK) who returned several samples to choose from. The latter was quite a bit cheaper.

I replaced most of my seats with NOS Jaguar originals from ebay . Last I looked some were still being sold , and cheap
If they don’t have an exact match on colour you could get something similar and get it recoloured.

Ryan …

What’s your interior code?

There is a supplier near me in Ft Worth called LDC (larrydennis.com) and they have absolutely everything, and I mean everything ! … almost all of it in stock. Great people to work with and reasonable prices.

I’d be happy to swing by there and see what your options are for a match and check on the price.

Oo , er. When I bought mine several years ago front seats were under GBP 30 ea and a rear seat NOS leather cover was under $100 including international postage . Now the same company is asking GBP 300ea for front seats. Supply and demand or perhaps that old stock arrangement where as you sell stock the total of the remain items remains the same.

There is a US company selling front seat leather covers.