Why did I stop getting emails on 10/19/23

I have been subscribed to several Jag-Lovers lists for years and usually receive emails from most of them daily. For some reason unknown to me the last emails that I received were on 10/19/23. I occasionally use the web interface and can see that there are posts that I haven’t received over the past two days. Could someone please look into this and get me back on distribution for those emails?
BTW, I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to those lists to see if that would work, but it didn’t.

Paul Novak

Now that you have mentioned it, I haven’t been receiving the emails the last few days either.

This should generate an email after the next reply - that will serve as a check if things have changed.

Jerry,
Thanks. I have no way of knowing if this is just me that is not receiving emails, or if others are similarly affected.

Paul

Paul, I didn’t receive an email when you replied to me after my reply post to the thread

This time I am replying to you. You should receive an email of my reply. At least that is how it has been working on my end.

@gunnar, is the mail queue stalled?

Jerry,
I did not receive an email from you. I checked my web interface to see if anyone replied to my post and saw that you did and that Nick asked Gunnar if there was a problem in the mail queue.

Paul

I finally received email notifications of your replies.

I received a notification for your first reply after … after … I finally received notification of your second reply.

Not sure what wasn’t working, but now it seems to be working, albeit kind of jumbled.

Same problem here for the last few days. Someone must have been listening because as of a couple of hours ago, the problem appears to be fixed.

Thank you to the back-room person who got us going again! :tumbler_glass:

Sorry about that, everyone. I upgraded the operating system of the J-l server, and after that email stopped going out. There were no error messages in the logs, so I didn’t even realize it was happening.

Fixed now!

3 Likes

The Electron Gods haz spoken!!!

:roll_eyes:

Gunnar,
Thanks. Sometime around 4:00 PM EDT today my emails from the past few days started arriving. I appreciate you looking into this and resolving my issue.

Paul

1 Like