Why did my Emails stop coming today?

I have subscribed to several Jag-Lovers email list and I usually receive dozens of posts each day. I haven’t received any Jag-Lovers emails at all today and when I looked online I saw that there were posts today to some of the lists that I am a member of. Is there a system problem or is it me?

BTW, I love Jag-Lovers and I appreciate all that you are doing to keep it going.

Paul Novak

The JL site was off line for time over the last 24 hours.

Mike,
Thanks. Are you on email distribution and if you are did your emails also stop?

Paul

Glad to find out that I am not the only person thinking there was a problem with my ISP and/or my computer - Tex Terry, II - 1991 XJS V12 Classic Coupe, 1986 XJS V12 Coupe - 4/11/2020 2227hrs. EDT USA

I am not on the email distribution, but the JL shortcut either went to endless loading, “Error 404” or a “This site is off line for maintenance” banner for several hours over two days in North America.

Mike,
Thanks. I use the email interface 90% of the time or more but also use the web interface regularly. It looks like the last email that I received from Jag-Lovers was at about 2 PM on 10 April. I did see something about maintenance when I tried to do an archives search but I don’t recall seeing anything about emails being affected.

Paul

Something went awry with the email system on the server. I’ve rebooted it, and that seems to have cleared things up. Around 8,000 emails had queued up, and are now in the process of being delivered.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Gunnar

3 Likes

Earning your JL loot, I see…:grimacing: