Wood tacking strip

I am continuing to work on the restoration of an XK140 roadster. I am looking for a supplier for a complete kit of the wood tacking strips for the interior. Would appreciate any recommendations for suppliers. Thanks

I used Bill with Basset Jaguar for my 140 Roadster tack strips and interior. Highly Recommend them if your in the States.

Thanks, I communicated with Bill earlier in the week and am shopping around. Asked him for a quote on the interior and racing seats covered. Interior quote was good, but complete seats were high. Talking to one of the British vendors and they seem very competitive on the complete racing seats even with shipping. Also, just found out the California supplier has the tacking strips. It has occurred to me that, while not original, that some modern type of flexible composite material might be usable for tacking strips at a much reduced price that wood replacement. Has anyone tried this?

Bill uses a combo of wood and a modern composite for the tack strips. It was mostly wood, but there were a few pieces that were like a white fiber board.

I also found the exact same thing when researching for my interior. I used a British vendor(Classic Quality Parts LTD) for my Bucket seats, and bill for the interior and tack strips.

Did you have Classic Quality do the upholstery? How did you match the leather? Also, what did you do for the frame rails? I want to use the one piece aluminum seats and think I will need to find new seat adjuster rails. Thanks.