Would this be considered "Over the Top?"

Forum Members Opinion requested…“Do these pipes make my A$$ look too big”?

In a word, yes.

Unless you’re running at Laguna Seca, in which case they should point towards the camera.

Brian…if yer goin’ for a true bozozuku look, that’s a weak effort…:wink:

Not at all Brian, makes the rest of the car look too SMALL!:grinning:
Cheers,
LLynn

Looks like you have them spotlighted! You might consider getting those LED bulbs that keep changing colour. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will flames shoot out?
Cheers,
LLynn

They look a bit like snow cannons.

That takes propane…:wink:

… or an original fuel tank and fuel pump with a short in the tail lights.

1 Like

Yea, but that’s not repeatable…:grimacing:

No one mentioned repeatable. :wink:

1 Like

The pipes on that 49 Ford make me feel like an under- achiever. I never realized that a couple of used 25 gallon oil drums could be put to such good effect. Also shows the rice rocket drivers (with their single stove pipe) what it’s all about… Cheers Brian / Mytype

“Would this be considered “Over the Top?””
No, more like under the bottom :wink:

1 Like

They actually create a perfect balance to those huge ass lights. Maybe slap on a cadillac bumper and Bobs your uncle.

Brian;
I think that is a 1950 Ford, at least the trunk hinges and the parking lights are '50 and not '49 from my viewing at least.

Regards, Joel.

Yea, but just THINK of what a hit you’d be at the next Amelia Island concours d’arrogance!!

:yum::joy:

Like a double D on a very skinny person :roll_eyes: Somehow looks wrong

Bite your tongue! That NEVER looks bad, well unless the individual is named Bill.

1 Like

They need Bub Rubb Whistle tips and you’re golden!

1 Like

(God, those are ugly!!)

In order to keep our big corporations prosperous, make the one percenters richer, and give the working class the artificial impression of prosperity, we require a small, controlled war in at least one country at all times.
LLoyd 2006