X300 bunch of electronics not working

Hello fellow Jaguar lovers!
Just had my jaguar (x300 95 3.2 EU version) repainted and after it came back from shop bunch of electronics had stoped working, including;

1. trunk does not open with button on it, but work with button from dashboard.
  2. blinkers are working but super fast
  3. dash board show 0 mpg current and 0 mpg average
  4. screen washer fluid sprayer

I hoped that while stripping or putting back together the car there might be some connection or plug not put in proper place which might cause these problems.

That is most likely a broken wire in the wiring loom that goes into the trunk lid. Mine is intermittent and I need to change the broken wire.

Do all the indicators work, just too fast? Usually they are too fast when one of the bulbs does not work

Did hard reset and trunk button started working.
Blinkers worked in begining slowly when hazard light button was on, but when pressed blinkers they again started working double speed. All turning bulbs are ok and working.
After spending hours on this forum I have guess that it might be body processing module at fault. Is there any way to check it without ordering new unit ?

Where are you located? Maybe someone close to you can help out with a spare body processor module for tests.

Disconnect the battery and take the body computer out from behind the glove box. Unscrew lots of little screws and look for broken solder joints on the two earth screws in the computer.One day I will put flexible wires on those screws.

If you are making a causal connection here why not go back to the paint shop and see what they have to say?

Frankie

Front bumper indicators have 2 bulbs per side.
Check both are working.

Managed to resolve almost all problems.
Fast blinkers on left side was connector behind front bumper.
Trunk button was bad connection that was easy to resolve.
Windshield washer was bad tubes, they were frozen in winter and cracked.
Only one problem still left.
Right hand blinkers and warning lights still work at double speed. I have tried so many solutions but nothing works.

What is happening -
When key is at 0 position or no key in keyfob, if then I turn on warning lights they work at normal speed, if I turn car on the warning lights start to work at double speed. Right hand side blinkers work at double speed all the time.
I did check all fuses what I fought was odd;
Boot Fuse box- F18 when removed does not turn off rear right side blinker.
I registered with multimeter voltage when warning blinkers work at normal speed there is 8-10 von all lights, when they work at double speed 4-8 v on all lights. Approximately same difference between right side blinkers (4-8, 2x speed) and left hand ( 8-10 v, normal speed) .

For right hand side I do not have the connector behind the bumper, it has been removed and all wires have been connected directly. One wire stands alone.( See attached photo)

All bulbs work, have bought new bulbs.
Did wash all fittings.
Checked wires as far as I could, no obvious faults there.
I am all out of ideas, any advise where to look further would be appreciated.

Have you looked inside the body computer for broken solder joints in the earth connection? I know of 5 Jaguars where that was the cause of random electrical problems. Disconnect the battery before you remove the computer.
https://imgur.com/VF1kPso
How can my picture link expand to show the picture?