X350 Air suspension fault - Compressor replaced

The dash warning “Air suspension fault” came up on my '03 X350 XJ8 after a two hour run, last week. Pulled over and before I switched the ignition off, the compressor came on with a bad noise and vibration. Switched off the ignition, re-started, and the dash warning went away and all was normal for the rest of the week. Not wanting to take the chance of a failure on a forthcoming long road-trip, I had the compressor replaced with a new one, supplied by Britparts in Stevenage, Hertfordshire for GBP307.00. It was fitted, along with a new auxiliary drive belt and an oil change, by Prestige Cars Auto Service and Tuning Centre in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
Ben and his team have the experience and necessary expertise. The only moan I have is the charge of GBP88.00 for six litres of Castrol 10-30 long life synthetic oil. I think that’s a little steep. Never mind, the compressor job was well done. While they had all the covers off, they noted that the engine cooling radiator fins are corroding and crumbling along the lower edge. That means a new radiator soon. Mileage is 125,000.