XJ Coupe door window wanted

(Include at least one picture)

Description: For the right hand door.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

You want the glass? Or something else about the window? I have two spare coupe doors in the barn with window stuff intact. This in NH USA. It’s tough to ship glass if that’s what you want.

Hi John,

Aye, it is the glass I’m after, for the passenger side. Mine have the typical vertical scratches from the tension rollers in the door that don’t spin. If you could have a look at the glass and see if it hasn’t gone the same way, I’d appreciate it. My scratches are a few inches from the rear edge of the glass. Not sure how hard it is to remove the window from the door - hopefully your door cards are already off.

I imagine with some careful packing it should survive shipping.

Thanks, Brad

Hi John,

Just wondering if you may have had a chance yet to look at the glass in your coupe door. If you’re holding off because of the difficult shipping issue I understand. If that’s the case, please let me know anyway if it’s available, I have a few friends that I could prevail upon to pick it up though not for some time.

Brad