Xj-s 1996 security electronic control module programmable part disable

disable xj-s 1996 security electronic control module programmable part.
what to do?

I am sorry, but I don’t understand the question?
You want to disable the security module or what?

I disconnected the battery. When connected to a new one - the car does not respond to the keychain and the security switch button. I can start the car. But the neighbors will break my windows - the car screams very loudly.))

http://www.jagrepair.com/images/Electrical/Elect-Tech%20All2/94%20XJS%20V12%20Electrical.pdf page 79

DPP1050xx has the name “security module” but it is NOT immobilizer in a modern sense. There is a chance when you connected the battery, something went south with it.

Unplug it. Car will start without it. Just ground the black/green wire from pin 5 connector

Also, remember, contrary to what you may see elsewhere, the security module is programmed to the key fobs, not the other way around.

Many topic on reprogramming in the archives, here is one with a YouTube link:

without this module the car does not start ((…I disconnected three connectors in different sequences - the car screams and starts or is silent and does not start …

Thank you friend. But the problem is not in the keychain but how to make the car go quiet and start?

Is this video relevant when the car is not screaming?

I am having hard time understanding. Siren is in the front driver side (LHD) fenderwell.
If the sound is the problem, disconnect the siren.

My experience is that the Jaguar security module in the boot can be unplugged and everything will be fine (except that the alarm won’t be working).

If that’s not the case with this car, you likely have an aftermarket system. Post a picture of your keyfob.

In addition to the siren, I need to turn on the lights?) They also blink. + shout not a siren but a horn! keychain square with one button with a logo on the button, the same as in the video.

Screenshot_1

Yes, this is the factory system. In your car, it looks like it is activated (siren/lights one all the time) and you cannot turn it off. Very likely the module is done.

The security system needs to provide ground to the starter inhibitor switch.

Remove the connectors from the DPP1050xx and ground the blue/black wire on pin 5.

There should be no sound and no lights. Engine should fire up. IF, the 1996 six-banger system is the same as mine on the 1995 V12.
Good luck.

sorry, this cable in ground?

I’ll try to connect the scheme and write

BRO! Thank you very much !!! I’m sorry I didn’t comment - I was in the police, neighbors still called …)) Black/green wire to ground - this teak works! super life hack!)