Xj6 clutch slave cylinder

Hi guys, new here, from Spain. Sorry if my english is not very good. I hope i´m in the right category…
So i have a Jaguar XJ6 3.2 from 1993 and i have problems with the clutch. I´ve been reading other posts and i´m pretty sure the problem comes from the clutch slave cylinder. But it´s been very dificult to find the correct part. The ones that i´ve been looking on the internet are not exactly the same that the one i have. Could you guys help me find the correct reference for the part please? I´m desperate…

Welcome Jose! Your English is fine, much better than my Spanish which is non-existent.

You might check with SNG Barratt (https://www.sngbarratt.com) as they list both a slave cylinder and a cylinder rebuild kit. No affiliation, not even a customer. Good luck.

Thanks for the answer Mike. I´ve already checked with SNG Barratt and the slave cylinder they say correspond to my car is not the same that the one i already have. I´m quite lost on this subject…
I just wrote them an email asking for help. Hopefully they will answer and find the right solution…

Without knowing the history of your car I am purely speculating that the cylinder now on your car (bearing FAG…) is not original to the car, and it could be it is not correct?