XJ6 IRS with Limited Slip 2.88 and VENTED Rear Brakes!

Description: Up for sale is an IRS unit from a 1985 Jaguar XJ6 with 60,000 miles. The rear suspension was overhauled about 4,000 miles ago and was fitted with a set of new 2-piece vented rotors with caliper spacers and a limited slip 2.88 differential with 30,000 miles. I inspected both stub axles during the rebuild and installed a new Timken bearing in one of the stub axles out of an abundance of caution. The pinion seal and half shaft flange seals were also changed.

The springs and shocks will not be included. They are lowering springs (1.25") for an XJ6 Chevy V8 swap and are available for sale separately as a whole set, front and rear.

Please email me with any questions! You can can also check out my blog at www.buyrcars.com/jag.htm for a detailed account and lots of pics of the differential refresh, brake upgrade, and IRS overhaul.

Asking price (if selling): $900

Contact information: yurechko at mail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): $200 for freight shipping to most locations in the continental US. Please contact me for complete details.

Willing to ship worldwide? Probably not.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.