This is a project XJS, to be a Lister tribute.
Parts gathered over years of searching and work are:
- rebuild 6 liter V12 from XJ40, never started, needs some finish assembly.
- new Tremec 5 speed manual gearbox
- manual pedal box
- Lister Le Mans rims; 10/17 fronts and 13/17 rears. These need new bolts holding the barrels together. At this point smaller barrels could be used if a builder didn’t want to do the required fender flares to fit the wide rims.
- complete interior kit from XJS Rouge edition
- body kit consisting of front and rear bumper covers, sill covers and side view mirror covers.
- new Be Cool single pass aluminum rad
- new steering rack,
- most of the front suspension is rebuilt
- Addco bigger sway bars for front and rear.
- 3 .07 open diff
Many boxes of parts, new and used.
This would be a big project to put together, or buy the lot and use the parts to upgrade/restore your own XJS.
Asking $14,500 for everything.
Located in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario Canada.
I will assist with shipping anywhere.
(Include at least one picture)
Asking price (if selling):
Cost of shipping (if selling):
Willing to ship worldwide?
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.
By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.