XK 3.8 Engine from a MK2

(Include at least one picture)

Description:
3.8 dismantled undamaged engine.
Asking price (if selling):$750 obo

Contact information: skipper261@cogeco.ca

Cost of shipping (if selling): Pick up only

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Complete 3.8 undamaged dismantled engine. Also have a matching numbers 3.4 and a matching numbers 3.8 from a MK X tri-carb set up. All engines turn freely. Photos and details available upon request.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Hello, where in Ontario are you? I am in Illinois USA and need a good usable 3.8 engine block for my '62 MKII but would consider a whole engine if it was within reasonable driving distance.
Thanks,
Phil
815-979-1985

Hi Phil,

I am in Kemptville near Ottawa, Ontario. I have an excellent 3.8 block that’s available. I also have a complete matching numbers 3.8 engine from a MK X with the triple carb set up. I went through Chicago enroute Milwaukee a few years ago. It was an eleven hour trip (one way) as I was driving alone and didn’t have a back-up driver to share the load and had to make an overnight stop. I could probably make the price worth the agony of a long trip, especially if you need additional MK2 bits.

Regards,

Adrian.

613 258 0234