XK120 Rear Fender Braces - drawing?

I don’t see anything wrong with painted parts dangling out from the wall. :laughing:
Oh, wait.

1 Like

Ahh. Much better.

Sometimes my iPad baffles me even more than does reassembling this XK120.

Wow. That is a serious mark-up on the UK price of $30.
The price to make changes significantly if you don’t have a BSF die…

Well, now, all of Jaguardom–concours judges included–now know where to look for the purpose of dinging you for the near-perfect body work.

They’ll fail…:grimacing:

…which is why I have never had the slightest interest in concours d’état competitions!

Maybe you are already aware SNG Barratt sells them for $39 for the pair in the US. Shipping will boost the price but not near $200! John

Thanks, John. Fait accompli.

I learn more daily…on these cars…I noticed a difference in the space of the rear tire outer edge, rearmost, to lowest part of fender arch at the rearmost, where it becomes horizontal, while…comparing the left side of car to right side. The longer threaded part of the brace that mounts to chassis fixture and is double nutted…is ADJUSTABLE…via the double nuts on the long thread end (the upper) …and can make up to a 1.5 inch difference at the low end of the fender. ta daaaaa…space is now even, widened the one that had been closer in, thus…more space for tire to be inside of the low rear fender lip. Measured from spring edge to low fender edge to check, each side.
Nick