Xk140 dhc interior

Does anyone have good information on how to install and or find new wood for the doors,dash and setting up the convertable top wood and pillars? Thanks

Welcome.

No, I don’t but someone who does will be along shortly. In the meantime have a look at the archives by searching at the magnifying glass.

It would help if you clarified your request a bit. Do you want raw lumber to make new parts, do you want to know if there are patterns available, or do you need a supplier of ready-made parts?

Klaas,

Try Nick Reeves of Classic Veneers in the UK (assuming your living in Holland). He’s active in doors, dashboards and other interior wood. I doubt whether he’s doing the DHC constructions.
His last known email address is . nfreeves@btinternet.com

Bob K.

Nick is doing a full set of veneered wood and hood frame wood for my 140DHC as we speak (type?) - at least I hope he is. That email address is still correct. He’s near Birmingham in the midlands.

Thanks you are correct my name is Dutch, my dad left Holland in 1936 I live in the San Fransisco bay area. I did order the wood kit for the interior trim from England and am looking for the Jewel part for the dash and detail on how to install the trim and door panels as I got the car after some one stop the restoration of the interior . T Hanks KLaas