XK70 prep suggestions

I’m prepping our 53 XK120 before shipment to the UK for XK70. We are registered for the weekend events including the hillclimb and the tour in the. Cotswolds the following week. Rich and Diana Foster are taking their 51 XK120 also, and the cars are going in the same container.
Anyway, I’m looking for suggestions for prep work. I’m doing a full lube, pulled the generator to repack the bearings (this is because Rich and I drove his 1940 LaSalle in the 2300 mile Great Race last summer and had to rebuild he generator twice on overnight stops…), I’m using an Odysey gel battery, and I’ve flushed the cooling system. Lori and I drive our collector cars regularly, but realistically that’s been only a few hundred miles a year on the XK120 the past few summers. Other suggestions? I can’t be having an XK from the US breaking down amongst all our U.K. friends.
Who else from the US is attending? We should plan a get together. Dave

Suggest replacing the brake fluid if you haven’t already done so. Also the tires if over 10 years old.

I cant stop staring at your workshop. Its massive! the car looks wonderful also.